The Easiest 2 Ingredient Keto White Chocolate Fudge
Easy Keto White Chocolate Fudge
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto white chocolate fudge.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 pieces
- 6 oz keto white chocolate chips
- 7 oz keto sweetened condensed milk substitute
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS keto strawberry jam for strawberry version
- Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and allow the paper to hang over the edges for easy removal. Place all ingredients except the jam in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Keep stirring continuously until the chips are completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- If mixture seems too thick after the chips are melted stir in small amounts of the milk of choice until the mixture is thick and stirs easily. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and us a spatula to evenly spread throughout the pan. For strawberry version: microwave the jam for 10 to 15 seconds or until melted.
- Drizzle the melted jam in lines over the top of the mixture. Place the fudge in the refrigerator for at leat 30 minutes or until firm. Once firm remove from the refrigerator. let sit at room temperature for 3 to 5 minutes to slightly soften, and slice into desired size pieces.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0.7g | Fat: 8.8g