Quick Keto Peanut Butter Bread with Nut Free Options
Quick Keto Peanut Butter Bread
This recipe is designed to teach everyone how to make quick keto peanut butter breadPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 16 slices
- 256 grams creamy peanut butter (1 cup) for nut free use seed butter or cookie butter (see my recipe)
- 3 large room temperature eggs
- 5 ml apple cider vinegar (1 tsp)
- 10 grams baking powder (2 tsp)
- up to 1 TBS sweetener and/or dry spices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and allow the paper to hang over the sides of the pa for easy removal. Place all the ingredients into a large food processor. Pulse a couple of times to begin to combine the ingredients
- Process the ingredients for about 30 seconds or until fully combined and smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides of the processor bowl as needed. Scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan and use a spatula to spread the batter evenly throughout the pan.
- Place the pan into the preheated oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and a tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan at least 30 minutes to firm up. Grasp overhanging paper and carefully lift the bread out of the pan.
- Transfer the bread to a wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 4.7g | Fat: 8.9g